- This event has passed.
Woodworking With Power Tools
October 7, 2017 @ 11:00 am - October 8, 2017 @ 5:00 pm| Rs. 4999
Description – Two day workshop in which we will go over the basics of woodworking. From learning to use power tools to using those tools to shape wood, we’ll go over it all. In an age of mass produced commodities, woodworking allows you to truly shape the world around you in a way that is tailor-made to your tastes and sensibilities, with the least amount of tools and overhead needed in doing so.
• Agenda – Introduction, Safety, Wood types, Breaking Ice with
• Takeaway – Minor Projects – Clock & Cell Phone Stand
• Focus Tools – Jigsaw, Palm Router, Drill Machine, Sander
We will also go over how to finish a woodworking project by sanding rough edges, varnishing and staining.
• Agenda – Wood Filling, Preparing Shellac for Finishing
• Takeaway – Major Project- Corner Shelf/Floating Shelf
• Focus tools – Circular Saw, Mitre Saw, Brad Nailer
-None. An ample amount of enthusiasm definitely helps.
-14+ years age (Participants below 18 years have to get release
form signed from there parents.)
Wood, tools, varnish and staining agents.
What to bring
-A notebook if you wish to take notes or sketch out ideas.
-Your Lunch boxes
Workshop fees: 4999/- (includes registration) per person
Registration fees: 500/-