January 26 @ 9:00 am - January 28 @ 5:00 pm
Description- If you believe in the true soul of music and think your group can perfectly cover the best songs using basic instruments and impress the crowd, then Rooh presents to you the stage to showcase your talent. Cash prizes worth Rs. 20,000 to be won.
Rules and Regulations:
1) Maximum of 8 participants per team will be allowed including accompaniment
2) The members in a team need not be from the same college
3) A preliminary round would be conducted if the numbers of registered teams exceed 10
4) This round will require the teams to send in a 5 min audio clip
5) The entry submission can be uploaded online and the link can be mailed to the coordinators as mentioned at the end
6) 4 Mikes and cables will be provided
7) Participants have to bring their own instruments.
8) Standard 5 piece drum kit will be provided.
9) Stage time is a maximum of 20 minutes empty to empty.
10) Keyboards are allowed but in piano patch only.
11) Electric guitars/semi acoustic guitars may be used but without the use of processors/distortion and without any effects.
12) Electric/acoustic bass guitars may be used.
13) Songs can be in Hindi and/or English for both prelims and finals
14) Pre-recorded music is not allowed.
Date- 26 To 28 January
Time- 09:00 am
Venue- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), New Delhi & Kolkata, B-21, Qutab Institutional Area., New Delhi, India