- This event has passed.
Decoupage fused with mixed media Delhi Edition 2017 (ADVANCE) by Pooja D Gupta – With Pooja D Gupta from
November 18, 2017 @ 8:00 am - November 19, 2017 @ 5:00 pm
Description- Learn various skills of mixed media with decoupage with full kit. 2 pcs of art: one wooden box and another on Canvas.
One day Hands on experience workshop in which you will learn various techniques of fusing mixed media with decoupage.
NOTE: Prior Knowledge of Decoupage is a must because we do not discuss or share anything related to decoupage.
It is completely different!
Take back home one 12 by 12 Mixed Media Box and one 16 by 16 mixed Media wall art canvas and the kit.
For reference see the face wall art and the french design rose box.
The Kit will Contain the following
- Wooden box
- A3 pattern paper
- Foam applicator
- Tube Acrylic colours different for the box
- One inch paint brush
- Modelling paste
- Vinatge Lace
- Mulberry Paper Flowers – Roses
- Mist Sprays different types
- Key (Metal Embellishment)
- Jute base
- Black and white paper
- Tube Acrylic colours different for the canvas
- Stencils brush
- Stencils (Different types)
- Mod podge photo transfer
- Flat brush
- Photo transfer sheet
- Glue Gun
- A4 paper for Canvas
- Colour Palatte
- Other small things
You have to bring a few materials: A Hair Dryer, a rag/cotton cloth, a bowl to dip brushes, a flat brush and an apron if you wish to.
- Number of participants is limited to 3-8. Previous knowledge of decoupage is necessary.
- The total cost for the workshop is Rs 15000. Book your spot by paying Rs 4000 online and pay the remaining Rs 11000 at the venue.
Date- 18 to 19 November
Time- 11 Am To 6 Pm
Venue- Vivanta By Taj – Dwarka Near Metro Station Complex, Sector 21, Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi 110075
Entry- Rs 4000