- This event has passed.
A Creative Celebration of Our True Colors!
November 26 @ 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Description- Abhyaantar Healing Arts and Humsafar Trust invite you to ‘Color Me Free!’ A day dedicated to the freedom of expression and celebration of your true selves.
This is an invitation to a safe, inclusive and supportive space to experience the power of art in bringing healing and transformation.
Take a little break to create art and experience the freedom to express and accept your authentic self. There is no better tool than art to give voice to our deepest feelings and get in touch with our inner wisdom.
Why Create Art?
- Art is an amazing tool for communication, connection, self-expression, transformation, and wellbeing.
- Creating art in a community helps in building a sense of belonging and connection.
- Engaging in a creative process enhances self-awareness.
- Art helps in decreasing stress levels and enhancing mood.
Who Should Attend?
- Everyone who belongs to or wants to extend their support to the LGBTQIA community.
- Anyone who believes in a just and equal world, free of prejudice and bias based on sexual preference and gender identities of people.
- Everyone who wants to create a more inclusive, supportive and friendly world for all of the humanity, regardless of caste, creed, religion, social status or any other factor.
More About the Event:
- A spread of amazing art supplies laid out for you to lure your inner artist to come out and play.
- If you need help, we will also have some interesting ideas ready for you.
- You can create your artwork by yourself, with a partner or even in a group.
– No previous experience with any creative/ visual arts is required.
– It is an all-day event and there is on time limit for participation.
– It is a walk-in event, no registration required.
PLEASE NOTE: This event is for adults only (Age 18 years and above).
Suggested Contribution: Rs. 100 per person*.
*This is an event designed to foster meaningful connections and promote inclusiveness for all sexual and gender identities in our society. Therefore, all are welcome, even if you are unable to make a contribution. However, if you are in a position to pay, it will help make events like these sustainable by helping us cover basic expenses for art material and the organizing costs.
Date- 26 November
Time- 11:00AM – 6:00PM
Venue- The Humsafar Trust #75 Backside, First Floor, Near Primary MCD School, Sant Nagar, East Of Kailash, Delhi – 110065