- This event has passed.
31st Garden Tourism Festival
February 16 @ 11:00 am - February 18 @ 8:00 pm
Description : FEST : 31st Garden Tourism Festival
The Highlights of Garden Tourism Festival are as follows:
· 3D Street Painting which will produce three dimensional impression on two dimensional horizontal surface.
· Over 500 varieties of plants to be on display.
· Display of Terrariums, Floral Animals, Potted Plants, Foliage, Medicinal & Herbal Plants, Hanging Baskets, Dahlia, Roses, Cacti, Bonsai, Bougainvillea, cut flowers, nursery stalls, etc.
· Sale of flowers, plants, organic items, books, medicinal plants, gardening accessories, etc.
· 3 day non-stop musical extravaganza where various amateurs musicians, music bands and other artists are invited to perform during the event.
· Cultural Performances by various academies of Delhi Govt.
· Mini Food Festival will also be organized where people will get to savor the taste of different delicacies.
· Activities like Magic show, On the spot painting competition for children.
· A Soft Adventure Park at the venue to indulge visitors in adventure activities.
The festival aims to offer the visitors and tourists with numerous ideas on enhancing the landscape of their vicinity despite crunch of open spaces.
Date- 16th, 17th & 18th February 2018
Time : 11:00 am – 8:00 pm
Venue : The Garden of Five Senses, Said-Ul-Ajaib, M.B. Road, South of Saket, New Delhi – 110030
2 Kms from PVR Saket